SITUAZIONE NEL PASSATO
1- I am in America when I say this:
- In 2012 I went to Italy for three months during the summer.
- I went back to the USA in September. –OR– I came back to the USA in September
SITUAZIONE NEL PRESENTE/FUTURO
2- I am in Italy when I say this:
- I got to Italy just a few days ago.
- I came from New York.
- I will go back to the USA in two weeks.
- My trip is too short, I hope to come back to Italy soon.
3- I am back in America when I say this and I am talking to a friend in Italy:
- I hope to come to Italy soon!
LISTA DEI VERBI:
- to go to
- to go back to
- to come from
- to get to
- to come back to
- to come to